Easy Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This is simple and one of the best air fried chicken and broccoli dishes to make for your family. Kids love this and best of all, there’s something for everyone in it. It’s healthy, low carb and keto. The onions add some light carbs, but you can certainly leave them out if you want. For the kids, they love chicken and the crispy broccoli. It’s a great way to get the whole family a healthy source of protein and vegetables. Quick, easy and always delicious, chicken and broccoli in the air fryer will be a go-to dinner during the busy weeknights. It’s become one of our most popular recipes because it’s fresh and delicious
Video making Chicken & Broccoli in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fried Chicken and Broccoli
- The onions are optional but they do add great flavor! Make the marinade in a bowl and combine everything together.
- Cut all the ingredients and toss in a bowl with the marinade.
- All the rest of the recipe details are in the recipe box below with other important air frying instructions.
Air Fryer Chicken & Broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4-1/2 pound broccoli , cut into small florets (1-2 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion , sliced
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- serve with lemon wedges
- In a large bowl make the Marinade: Combine oil, garlic powder, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and optional hot sauce.
- Add the chicken breast, broccoli and onion into the bowl with the marinade. Toss ingredients together to evenly coat with the marinade. Make sure to mix well so the chicken and vegetables can absorb the marinade. There shouldn’t be much of the sauce left in the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the coated ingredients in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 16-20 minutes, shaking and gently tossing after 10 minutes of cooking. Make sure to toss so that everything cooks evenly.
- Check to make sure chicken is cooked through. If not, cook for additional 2-5 minutes.
- Add additional salt and pepper, to taste. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve warm.
Shake or turn as directed in the recipe. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated. Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer
Recipes were tested in 3.4 to 6 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss as directed in recipe.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? FIND MORE IN OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Here’s some more cool chicken recipes.