Air Fryer Biscuit Dough Pizza (Grands!)
Our air fryer biscuit dough pizza recipe is so easy and perfect in about 10 minutes! Other air fryer pizza recipes using canned biscuit dough come out raw in the middle. But our easy technique works great! You saw this air fried Grands pizzas technique here first!
Easy Air Fryer Mini Pizzas with Grands! Biscuit Dough
Sure, you can use other store bought brands too, there’s so many canned refrigerated biscuit doughs out there on the market. All work great and your kids will love these quick pizzas in the air fryer. The only variable is that there’s so many different brands and sizes of air fryers. So some will cook hotter and quicker than others. After you cook your first batch in your specific air fryer, you’ll know the best time that works for you.
Video: Air Fryer Biscuit Dough Pizza Recipe
How to Air Fry Canned Biscuit Dough Pizzas
- The secret to making the biscuit pizza crusts crispy is to pre-cook them on both sides, then add the sauce and toppings to finish.
- If you just lay the raw dough with the sauce and toppings on top, the dough will still be raw in the center. So follow our pro tips below and you’ll have great results every single time.
- Also, roll out each biscuit dough thin enough to handle. We like to roll them to be about 5″ inches wide. The rolled out dough will also cook crisper.
- Add your favorite toppings and and finish cooking. Your kids will love these!
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
- Pro Tip: Use an air fryer rack that fits your air fryer to keep the toppings from flying around. The hot circulating air can blow your cheese and toppings off the pizza. These racks are great to hold the toppings down as they finish cooking
What type of Canned Biscuit Dough to Air Fry?
There’s many different types and brands of canned biscuit dough out there. You can buy buttermilk, flaky or cheese canned biscuits. All will work great. The most important thing to remember is that you want to roll the dough out and cook the biscuit base first. It sucks to have raw dough in the center when you’re biting into the mini pizza.
Make a Pizza Bar Party
This is a fun way to have everyone customize their own pizzas. Lay out your toppings, different sauces and cheeses. Everyone can make their own and you can manage the air fryer and cook the pizzas for them. Or have one person in charge of air frying so that all the pizzas cook the same and won’t burn.
- Different Pizza Sauce Options: Red pizza sauce, white Alfredo sauce, bbq sauce, pesto, or any sauce that you like.
- Shredded cheese options: Mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, Mexican blend, pepper jack
- Meat Toppings: pepperoni, cooked sausage, cooked bacon, cooked diced ham, cooked leftover or roast chicken
- Vegetable Toppings: sliced mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, jalapeños, pineapple chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil, fresh basil
- PRO TIP: Roll out and pre-cook all the biscuit dough bases. This will make it quicker and everyone just needs to top off their pizza instead of waiting to cook the dough.
- Have fun with our Air fried Grands Pizzas recipe!
Air Fryer Biscuit Dough Pizzas (Grands!)
- 1 can Grands! refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 cup (240 ml) pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 cup (113 g) shredded cheese
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Pepperoni, cooked Sausage, Bacon pieces, diced Ham, sliced or diced Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Pineapple, etc.
Other Sauce Options
- BBQ Sauce, Salsa, White (Alfredo) Sauce, Pesto, etc.
- Air Fryer Rack optional
- Separate the biscuits, then flatten and roll out each biscuit to 5-inches (13cm) wide.
- Place in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer (cook in batches if needed – do not top with sauce or toppings yet).
- Air Fry at 330°F/166°C for 3 minutes. Flip the biscuit dough over. Continue to Air Fry at 330°F/166°C for another 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons of sauce over each biscuit dough base. Then sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of cheese on top. Add additional salt, pepper and other desired toppings.
- Place the biscuit dough pizzas in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer (cook in batches if needed). To keep your topping from flying around, place an air fryer rack over the pizzas.
- Increase the heat and Air Fry the pizzas at 360°F/182°C for 2-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Quick and Easy Air Fryer pizza recipes here
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Pizza Rolls (mini size and regular)
- How to air fryer frozen personal pizza
- Air Fryer Canned Biscuit Dough
4 Comments on “Air Fryer Biscuit Dough Pizza (Grands!)”
I remember my mom making mini pizzas when I was a little kids. And now that I have my own kids, I’m so glad I could make these and cook them in an air fryer. It’s the best.
Absolutely delicious! I took a picture but can’t seem to post it here. Everyone raved! My wife asked me to add corn next time.
BarBQ sauce for pizza? Not in this boy’s lifetime.
Used 5″ cookie cutter to evenly shape the dough. Nicer presentation.
On your nutrition facts: please give it for the size of the portion used (3oz, one piece, etc.)
I’ve been a AFW sub for almost one year now. Great site!!
My kids are in love with these little bite-sized pizzas. They’re were so easy and fast to make.