Air Fried Frozen Pizza Rolls (Regular & Mini)
How to Cook Air Fried Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
Wow, these are so good and quick. Crispy pizza rolls in the air fryer are way too easy and it’s hard to cook them any other way. After a few minutes, these air fried pizza rolls are crispy and perfect. Just make sure to allow them to cool because they’re super hot in the inside. Our time and temperatures for the regular size and minis are below in the recipe box.
Video: Cooking Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
Here’s the brands we used, which are 3 different ones. They tasted great. There’s so many different brands out there and the pizza rolls vary in size and thickness. Also, air fryers cook different too as some cook hotter and quicker than others. So our time and temp is a starting point for you. You can test one first and see how it works for your specific model and type of pizza roll.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- 18 Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Place the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket and spread out in to a single even layer. Don't overcrowd the basket or else they won't cook evenly. No oil spray is needed.
- For Regular Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 6-10 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling. Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking.
- For Mini Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 5-8 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling. Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking.
- Let them rest for a couple minutes to cool off so the filling isn't dangerously hot. Be careful with that first bite!
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Shake or turn if needed. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches of pizza rolls back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the pizza rolls might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss as directed in recipe.
Here’s a great homemade pizza rolls recipe.We love hearing from you! If you made any of these please let us know in the comments below. And if you have a photo, please share it with us on our Facebook and Instagram page! We love sharing it with our food community. Thanks so much friends. And happy cooking and eating to you and your family! This recipe was originally published in March February 2020.