Air Fryer Frozen Pizza (Personal Size)
One of our favorite ways to cook frozen pizza is in the air fryer. Straight from the freezer to the air fryer, it’s so easy to make air fried small personal frozen pizza in the air fryer.
How to Cook Air Fried Frozen Pizza
All you need to understand is how hot your air fryer cooks and the size or thickness of your frozen pizza. There’s so many differs sizes and styles of air fryers thus all cook a little differently. And obviously, frozen pizzas from different brands have various thickness of crusts and types of toppings. You have to be flexible and adjust the cooking times to those factors.
Video: Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer
The video shows two three different brands with 3 different crusts: thin, traditional and thick. If you have a very large air fryer and can fit or are cooking a pizza that’s larger than personal size, then you definitely must adjust your cooking time. Most likely a “small” pizza will take longer to cook than personal size.
What’s the Time and Temperature to Cook Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer
As we discussed previously, the timing depends on the size/type of air fryer and the brand of personal pizza. Read the recipe box below for all the details and cooking time notes. We suggest starting at about 8-12 minutes first and then adding extra time if you need. Some pizzas will burn on the top before the crust is cooked. If your personal pizza has lots of toppings, you don’t want to burn the toppings. To avoid this, it helps by spraying a light layer of oil on top of the pizza. That way as the crust cooks, the toppings won’t burn. If you have a very large air fryer and are cooking something that is larger than personal size, then you definitely must adjust your cooking time.
Best Brand of Frozen Pizza?
These are the different brands we used for our test. They all turned out good and we were surprised how easy and simple it was to crisp up a personal size pizza that’s frozen.
Air Fryer Frozen Personal Pizza
- 1 Frozen Individual Pizza
- oil spray , (optional to lightly coat the pizza)
- Remove pizza from plastic. Place the pizza in the air fryer basket. Lightly spray the top of pizza so that the toppings don't burn.
- Air Fry at 380°F/195°C for 8-12 minutes or until cooked to your desired crispness. Start cooking for 8 minutes first. Then check to see if it's to your liking. Cook additional minute or two if you want the pizza to be crispy. .
- Deep dish crusts will take a little longer, while thin crust will be slightly quicker.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!
- Cook Frozen – Do not thaw first.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple pizzas back to back, the following pizzas may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the pizza might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
These are some delicious pizza recipe ideas!