Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
How to Air Fry Frozen Mozzarella Sticks or Cheese Sticks
Kids love mozzarella cheese sticks as a snack and air frying frozen mozzarella sticks is super quick and easy. It’s easily one of our favorite frozen food snacks to cook in the air fryer. Just pop them in and the hot air quickly cooks the mozzarella sticks from frozen. What you get is a crispy, crunchy outside and melty cheese on the inside. We’ll never cook these air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks in any other way. The regular oven doesn’t cook them nearly as good or crispy. Add your favorite dip and you’re read to enjoy. We love serving them with a marinara sauce but we know lots of folks enjoy dipping them in ranch or bbq sauce too. All recipe details, time and temp are in the recipe box below.
Video: Air Fried Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
Best Dips: the best part is dipping these crunchy cheese sticks. There’s so many options:
- marinara sauce
- bbq sauce
- hot sauce
- blue cheese dip
- honey mustard sauce
- tarter sauce
- thousand island dressing
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- 6 Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Place the frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer basket and spread out evenly in a single layer. No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 5 minutes. Gently shake or turn. Continue to Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese nearly starts to ooze out.
- Make sure to let them cool a little before eating. The cheese can be super hot.
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Shake or turn if needed. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, they might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
More–> Air Fried Frozen Foods and All French Fries Recipes
Hope you enjoy our air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks! Here’s more great ways to enjoy mozzarella sticks.