Easy Air Fryer Spinach Dip
Spinach dip is a staple for parties and it’s so good. But when air fryer spinach dip is made, it’s even better because its so easy and convenient! Within minutes, this air fried spinach dip can feed a small group with their favorite dip!
Easy Air Fried Spinach Dip Recipe
If you see all our air fryer recipes you can see that we’re pretty obsessed and we have so many fanatic recipes in the air fryer. In our test kitchens today it’s all about air fryer cheese dips and this easy air fryer spinach dip is a team favorite! Why this spinach dip recipe in the air fryer is so great is because of all the flavors that go into it. Our use of freshly grated parmesan for our air fryer spinach dip adds so much flavor. The rich flavors of good Parmigiana Reggiano are even better if you want to splurge. Wonderful for all occasions, parties, holidays, game days and super bowl, we know you’ll enjoy air frying dips!
Video: Spinach Dip in the Air Fryer
How To Cook Air Fryer Spinach Dip Recipe
- In bowl, combine all the spinach dip ingredients.
- Air fryer sizes: If using a smaller air fryer smaller, finding a baking vessel for a whole batch of dip that will fit in the air fryer might be challenging. You might have to cook it in two smaller, shallow batches or use an accessory pan like we did. It’s a 6″ baking barrel with a handle that is deep enough to fit the whole batch of dip. It’s also small enough to fit our 3-4 qt. air fryers.
- There’s also accessories for larger air fryers too that makes it easier to cook this whole batch of dip.
- If using a larger air fryer or a tower rack-style fryer, finding a vessel that fits the whole batch is easier. Or you can buy the accessories here like we did.
- Air Fry at 300°F for about 35 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking. All recipe details are in the recipe box below that you can print out.
Air Fryer Spinach Dip
- 8 oz. (227 g) cream cheese , (1 pkg) softened
- 1 cup (156 g) packed frozen spinach , thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 cup (100 g) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (224 g) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 g) chopped water chestnuts , drained
- 1/2 cup (80 g) minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) black pepper
- *see head note about vessel choice* Spray the baking vessel with cooking spray or olive oil. Combine all ingredients together (cream cheese, spinach, parmesan, mayo, water chestnuts, onion, garlic powder, & black pepper) in a bowl. Mix to completely combine. Add the dip mixture into the baking vessel(s).
- Air Fry at 300°F for 20 minutes. After cooking for 20 minutes, stir the dip, and then continue Air Frying at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- Stir the dip again. Increase heat to 340°F and then continue air frying for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.If cooking anything less than the full volume of dip, cook for less time and keep checking until it’s finished with a brown crust. Serve with celery and cucumber for a low carb, keto option.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the second batch may cook quicker. Reduce the time some to avoid overcooking.
- Remember to set a timer to stir the dip as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).