Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
Easy Air Fried Mushrooms Recipe
This easy air fryer mushrooms recipe with garlic is going to be a favorite if you’re a mushroom lover. These delicious mushrooms are quick and easy. This air frying method is a way to cook air fried mushrooms in the air fryer without a lot of fuss. The clean up is easy and after just a few minutes of cooking, these mushrooms come out perfect. Or cook them for as long as you want to get to your favorite texture. The garlic flavors really highlight the earthy flavors of the mushrooms. Garlic mushrooms are a great way to get mushroom haters into mushroom lovers. They’re the perfect side dish to any dinner, especially with a fantastic steak.
Watch the Video making Garlic Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fried Mushrooms
- Brush off any residue or dirt on the mushrooms. Lightly oil the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper
- Add mushrooms to air fryer basket. Air fry then shake and toss the mushrooms half way through cooking time
- Finish air frying after shaking and enjoy the garlic mushrooms! Everyone has a different preference for how cooked they want their mushrooms. Once you air fry your first batch, you’ll know exactly how long you like to cook your mushrooms moving forward.
- Note: There’s different types of mushrooms so our recipe is specific to button style mushrooms. If you’re cooking with other types then you’ll have to adjust cooking time. More recipe details in the recipe box below.
Love a good steak? Here’s our–> Juicy Air Fryer Steak Recipe
Check out our delicious–> Air Fryer Steak Bites with Mushrooms
Did you make our recipe? We would love to see! Share your 5-star review in the comments below. Thanks so much! and here’s some more great mushroom recipes.
Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
- Make sure mushoroms are evenly cut for even cooking. Cut mushrooms in half or quarters (depending on preferred size). Add to bowl then toss with oil, garlic powder, Worcestershire/soy sauce, salt and pepper
- Air fry at 380°F for 10-12 minutes, tossing and shaking half way through. Adjust cooking time to your preferred doneness.
- Drizzle and squeese some fresh lemon juice and top with chopped parsley. Serve warm. Yum!
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If doubling the recipe and cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated. Recipe timing is written based on not preheating the Air Fryer.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).