Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
Oh wow, we love air fryer frozen garlic bread. Within minutes, we have perfect crispy air fried garlic bread as a side dish or snack. It’s perfect to serve as an appetizer or along side a bowl of pasta, spaghetti or soup.
Oh wow, we love air fryer frozen garlic bread. Within minutes, we have perfect crispy air fried garlic bread as a side dish or snack. It’s perfect to serve as an appetizer or along side a bowl of pasta, spaghetti or soup. Yes, you can totally take it frozen from the freezer and air fry the garlic bread from frozen to perfection. If you like your bread extra crispy, just cook it for a few more minutes. We love serving this quick garlic bread with a side of mac and cheese, chili, beef stew or chicken fettuccini alfredo. YUM!
Video: Frozen Garlic Bread in Air Fryer
How to Make Air Fried Frozen Garlic Bread
There’s different sizes, types and brands of frozen garlic bread from baguette style, toast style to slice style. These variations in different thicknesses and sizes all cook a little differently. Various models of air fryers will cook differently as well. Here’s some easy air fryer re-heating tips to remember:
- If the garlic bread is just butter and garlic, you should flip the bread so that it cooks evenly on both sides.
- If the garlic bread has cheese on top, then air fry the bread with the cheese side facing up. Don’t flip the bread or else the cheese side will stick to the air fryer basket or rack.
- Start with the lowest air fry time we suggest and check to see if the garlic bread is to your preferred texture. If not, then increase time when needed and if you want your bread crispy, definitely add a little more time.
- Read our recipe details in the recipe box below.
- Want to air fry texas toast? Here’s the discussion and time, temp.
Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
- 4 Frozen Garlic Bread (without cheese or with)
- Place the frozen garlic bread in the air fryer basket and spread in an even layer (make sure they aren't overlapping). No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for 5 minutes. If the garlic bread is without cheese, flip the garlic bread over. If it has cheese, don't flip or else you'll lose your cheese.Continue to Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for another 1-5 minutes or until cooked to your desired golden crispness. If you’re cooking only 1-2 pieces of garlic bread it might take about 5-6 minutes total time, depending on how crisp you like your toast. Test a piece first and you’ll know more of what your preferred timing is like.
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen – Do not thaw first.
- Cook in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, they might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).