Air Fryer Crispy Garlic Potatoes
Easy Air Fried Roast Potatoes Recipe
These air fried potatoes are so crispy and a game changer! First of all, these potatoes cook so crispy and perfectly. Second of all, they cook so much faster in the air fryer than a conventional oven. There’s no waiting to pre-heat a large oven when you’re air frying. Just oil and season the potatoes, and cook in the air fryer. Before you know it, the potatoes are done and they turn out amazing! We’ve never had these crispy results so quick in the regular oven. Learning how to cook potatoes in the air fryer is the way to go!
Watch the Video making Crispy Potatoes in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Crispy Potatoes in Air Fryer
- In a bowl, Add little oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper to potatoes
- Air fry the potatoes. After the first toss/shake you won’t see much color change.
- After the second toss/shake you’ll see it start to crisp. If you want it more crispy, then toss one more time or cook for a few more minutes.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Crispy Roast Potatoes
- 1 pound potatoes , scrubbed and dried
- 1 Tablespoon Oil for coating , or spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt , to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- Air Fryer
- Wash fresh potatoes. Cut potatoes into small bite sized pieces. Add potatoes to bowl and coat with oil or cooking spray.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Add what ever spices you like.
- Air Fry at 380°F for 20-25 minutes, shaking and tossing halfway through cooking. If needed, toss a third time to get all edges of potatoes evenly crisped. It's so good!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).