Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
If your kids love chicken parmesan, you’ll love air frying chicken parmesan because it’s so easy. If you haven’t tried this yet and you love chicken parmesan, you’re going to obsess over this healthier chicken parmesan. Our air fryer chicken parmesan is quick and too amazing to not try if you have an air fryer. And if you don’t have an air fryer… let’s just say our life became better once we started cooking in one. If you’re a fan of chicken parmesan, try making air fried chicken parmesan and you won’t be disappointed.
Video making Chicken Parmesan in the Air Fryer:
Crispy and Amazing
With hardly any oil, the outside crust of the chicken parmesan is crispy and delicious. It’s hard to beat our recipe for air fryer chicken parmesan. There’s no oil, other than a little oil spray. That’s all you need and when the chicken comes out of the air fryer, it’s delicious! The chicken crust is crispy and flavors are super flavorful. With the added sauce and mozzarella cheese, chicken parmesan dinner is super quick. Add it with pasta for the kids and if you want to eat low carb, add steamed veggies!
How to Cook Air Fried Chicken Parmesan
- Step One: Cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Pound the chicken breasts into thinner pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Two: In medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. In another bowl, beat the eggs and set aside.
- Three: Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then dredge it in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture. Spray both sides of coated chicken with cooking spray right before cooking.
- Check out the complete recipe in the recipe box below
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Here’s some great healthy air fryer recipes from Eat Better Recipes.
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- 1 1/2 lbs. (680 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts)
- 2 large (2 large) eggs
- 1 cup (110 g) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated parmesan cheese
- Cooking Spray , for coating
- 2 cups (480 ml) marinara sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 cup (112 g) grated mozzarella cheese
- Chopped Italian parsley , for garnish
- kosher or sea salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Pat the chicken dry. Cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Pound the chicken breasts into thinner pieces. This will make sure the chicken cooks all the way through. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. In another bowl, beat the eggs and set aside.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then dredge it in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture. Shake off any excess bread crumb coating. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken. Spray both sides of coated chicken with cooking spray right before cooking.
- Place chicken breasts in single layer inside air fryer basket. If using smaller air fryer basket, you will need to cook in batches.
- Air Fry at 360°F for about 6-8 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts and top the chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Air fry for another 3 minutes. (optional) garnish with parlsey and serve warm.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).