Air Fryer White Castle Breakfast Sliders Hack
This easy morning meal hack is great! If you love White Castle, try our air fryer White Castle breakfast sliders hack. It’s quick, simple and awesome with fresh scrambled eggs.
White Castle Breakfast Sliders In the Air Fryer
Previously we wrote about the secret to air frying White Castle sliders successfully. We also saw that they make frozen breakfast sliders. With an extra box of regular frozen sliders on hand, we wanted to make our own breakfast sliders by making fresh scrambled eggs. And it was a hit! We love this even more because the scrambled eggs were fresh when added to the crispy air fried White Castle burgers.
Video: How to Make White Castle Breakfast Slider Hack
More Air Fryer White Castle Breakfast Sliders Recipe Ideas
Once you make the first batch with simple scrambled eggs, you can get more creative!
- Sliders Benedict! Here’s a brilliant idea by making this humble little slider kinda fancy.
- Add some slices of bacon.
- Make it a meat lovers by adding bacon AND ham.
- If you really love sausage patties, fry up an extra patty for a double patty slider.
- Love spicy? Add a slice of pepper jack cheese and an extra swipe of hot sauce.
- Fried egg on top of these little sliders is super indulgent and fun.
- Everything but the bagel seasoning is awesome on the scrambled eggs.
- Smashed avocado is a great addition to these little breakfast sandwiches.
- Slices of tomato and a small handful of arugula is another fancy addition.
- Have you tried chili crisp or chili garlic crunch? It’s wonderful and flavorful!
Why did the sliders burn?
It’s probably because your air fryer cooks hotter than our test kitchen air fryers. So for your next batch, just reduce the heat by about 15°F and maybe reduce the time by 1 minute. Check the sliders and if they need more time, then just add additional 1 minute increments.
Air Fryer White Castle Breakfast Slider Hack
- 6 Frozen White Castle Sliders
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 large Eggs , beaten
- Ketchup, Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Salsa, Avocado , etc.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and cook the scrambled eggs until set. Set aside. For microwave instructions, see this recipe for Microwaved Scrambled Eggs.
- Do not preheat the air fryer. Using a fork, carefully remove the top bun to expose the meat. Set top bun aside.
- Place the just the bottom bun and patty in the air fryer, meat side up.
- Air Fry the just the bottom bun with meat and cheese at 340°F/171°C for 5 minutes.
- Add the top bun to the air fryer next to bottom buns (not on top of). Air Fry for 1 minute until top bun is warmed. If you want the slider hotter and crisper, air fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the scrambled eggs on top of the meat and cheese slider bottom halves.
- Add ketchup, hot sauce, or whatever else you love on your breakfast slider, top with the bun and enjoy!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Nutrition Information per Serving
What if the sliders were thawed first?
Sure, you can thaw then first instead of air frying directly from frozen. You don’t have to split them first because the meat will already be thawed. If the sliders are completely thawed, then they just need to be air fried for about 5 minutes. But we suggest still flipping them about halfway through air frying so that they can heat up evenly on all sides.
Why were the Air Fryer White Castle Breakfast sliders too crispy or burnt?
Well, it’s because the air fryer hot circulating air makes them a little more crispier than other methods of cooking. If you like your white castle sliders soft, then you’re better off microwaving them. Don’t air fry them because you won’t like the crispy texture. Cooking them in the microwave makes them soft and pillowy. Air frying isn’t always perfect for all foods.