How to Cook Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches in Air Fryer
Air Fryer frozen breakfast sandwiches are amazing to reheat in air fryer! They turn out really wonderful with a crispy outside texture to the cooked interior and melts cheese. Air fried frozen breakfast pastries are a great way to get your morning started.
Air Fryer frozen breakfast sandwiches
From freezer breakfast croissants sandwiches to different kinds of egg biscuit sandwiches, the morning meal can be super quick and easy. Learn how to cook or reheat these freezer breakfast sandwiches in minutes and how to make sure they cook on the inside. You won’t want the middle of the sandwiches to still be cold or slightly frozen. We have a secret to making sure the air fryer cooks frozen breakfast biscuits to perfection!
Video: Freezer breakfast sandwiches in air fryer
How to reheat freezer breakfast biscuits or sandwiches in air fryer
- The hot circulating air in the air fryer won’t cook the frozen sandwiches all the way though the center without burning the tops of the bread.
- Our secret is simple: you have the split the sandwich in half first. Then flip the cheese on the bottom so it doesn’t fly off during air frying.
- Cook the sandwich for a few minutes to make sure the frozen meat heats though. Then close up the sandwich and crisp the bread part for a few more minutes. That way you get a fully warm and cooked sandwich or biscuit center and crispy outside.
- See our step by step shots and all recipe details are below in the recipes box.
Here’s more frozen air fryer sandwiches & snacks you will love:
- Air Fryer Canned Refrigerated Biscuits
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Turkey Melt Sandwich
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1 Frozen Breakfast Sandwich
- Separate the breakfast sandwich in half. Flip the filling so the cheese lays against the bread (because the cheese will blow off if it is on top). See images in recipe write up above for example.
- Lay the two halves in the air fryer basket, bread side down/meat & egg side up. Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for 6-8 minutes.
- Reassemble the breakfast sandwich. Continue to Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for another 2 minutes, or until the bread is golden.
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches of sandwiches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, they might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
More–> Air Fried Frozen Foods and All French Fries Recipes
Hope you enjoy these air fried frozen breakfast sandwiches. Here’s more great frozen food ideas here. Hope you enjoy all our air fryer recipes here. If you make them, please share your 5-star comments below. Or share your photos with us online on all our social media pages. Thank you so much!