Air Fryer Frozen Hot Pockets: How to Re-Heat
How to Cook Frozen Hot Pockets in Air fryer
Air frying hot pockets is simple and a game changer. The circulating hot air of the air fryer cooks the pastry to perfection. The outside is crispy amazing and the inside is melts cheesy and wonderful. You just have to be careful to not cook at too high of a temperature. The outside pastry will burn or cook too quick, leaving the center to still be frozen. You want a nice balance of a hot pocket that’s crispy outside and melted cheesy inside. Some folks ask if it’s the same as microwaving hot pockets. The answer is NO. The air fryer definitely makes the crust more flaky, crispy and delicious. But if you like soft pastry, the microwave will suit you just fine.
Video: How to reheat hot pockets in the air fryer?
Breakfast hot pockets in the air fryer
Have you tried the breakfast pockets yet? If not you must! What a great way to have a quick and easy breakfast when you’re on the go. Just pop the breakfast hot pocket in the air fryer and within minutes you have a perfectly cooked Instant breakfast. Tap the crust with a fork and you can see that it’s going to be crispy and perfect. We were very pleased with the breakfast results too and it was just as delicious as the frozen breakfast sandwiches. Here’s the write up on how to air fry frozen breakfast sandwiches or frozen breakfast biscuits. All the time and temp details for air fryer frozen hot pockets are in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- 1 Frozen Hot Pocket
- Place the frozen hot pocket in the air fryer basket. If cooking multiple hot pockets, spread out into a single even layer. No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 10-13 minutes. If needed, flip the hot pocket over and cook for another 1-3 minutes.
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Shake or turn if needed. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches of hot pockets back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the hot pockets might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
More–> Air Fried Frozen Foods and All French Fries Recipes
Here’s more great frozen food ideas for your family! Hope you enjoy all our air fryer recipes here. If you make them, please share your 5-star comments below. Or share your photos with us online on all our social media pages. Thank you so much!