Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe
Once you start air frying hot dogs, you won’t go back to any other way. Well, ok maybe on the grill during Summer is better. But the air fried hot dogs are definitely a game changer! If you like your hot dogs charred and crispy, you will love this air fryer method. You might never want to cook hot dogs any other way. Outside of the hot dogs are plump, juicy and fantastic. But your air fried hot dogs don’t have to be crispy if you don’t want them that way. You can cook them in the air fryer to what ever texture you want.
Cook Them Your Way!
Do you like your hot dogs plump and juicy? So do we! Just check in them halfway though the cooking time and adjust the remainder of your time to your personal taste and texture. What makes them every more amazing is warming the hot dogs buns in the air fryer. The warm and crispy buns make these hot dogs over the top delicious!!
Watch the Video making Hot Dogs in the Air Fryer
How To Cook Air Fried Hot Dogs
These air fried hot dogs easy way to cook for a crowd and perfect for a Summer gathering like 4th of July. If you like the charred, smoky flavor like we do, cook them for a few minutes longer. The hot dogs taste like they came off the grill, but so much easier to cook! Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can cook up to 12 hot dogs at once. That can easily feed a crowd with flavorful and delicious hot dogs. Best of all, the clean-up is super easy.
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs
- oil spray , for coating hot dogs
- ketchup , mustard, BBQ sauce, pickles, jalapeños, sauteed onion, etc.
- Lightly spray hot dogs with oil spray. Place in air fryer basket or air fryer rack.
- Air Fry at 380°F for 8-10 minutes depending on your preferred texture and size of hot dogs. If you like your hot dogs extra crispy (similar to grilled hot dogs), Air Fry at 400°F for about 6-8 minutes. Flip the hot dogs half way through cooking.
- Place hot dogs in the buns and cook in the air fryer for about one more minute for the buns to warm and crisp. Or warm the buns separately. Serve with your favorite toppings!
- One note about the hot dogs: they are sold in differnet sizes and lenghts! So after you cook your first batch, you'll know exactly how long to cook your future batches in the air fryer.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Try our–> Air Fried Chili Cheese Dogs!
You’ll Love our –> Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!
Here’s more hot dog recipes to enjoy!