Air Fryer Garlic Shrimp – 15 minutes
Easy Air Fried Shrimp in Air Fryer
Once you taste air fried shrimp, you’ll be hooked! It’s so fresh and full of flavor, this air fryer shrimp recipe is fantastic! Seriously, this 15 minute air fried shrimp is too easy to pass up. Cooking seafood with this method is an easy to want to make this several times a week. The air fried shrimp comes out tender with a wonderful bite. It’s crisp, juicy and always perfect. The garlic and lemon flavors shine. Since shrimp comes in different sizes, you just have to adjust cooking time a bit. Serve the shrimp on a salad, tacos, quinoa or with anything you want. It’s so good for everyday and cooks in about 15 minutes. This low carb shrimp is perfect for busy weeknights when you want to put dinner together quick.
Watch the Video making Garlic Shrimp in the Air Fryer
Healthy Air Fryer Shrimp Recipe
If you’re looking for a keto air fried shrimp, this is it! Serve the shrimp on a salad and you have an instant healthy protein with your veggies! This recipe for air fryer shrimp is really low carb and healthy, especially for the pescatarian diet. For the air fryer, you hardly have to use any oil. A little bit of olive oil spray is all you need for crispy shrimp. Don’t cook it too long or it can get dry. But if you like your shrimp a little more juicy, then drizzle with a little more oil before you cook. This will help the shrimp be more moist and less dry.
Air Fryer Garlic Shrimp with Lemon
- 1 pound (454 g) raw shrimp , peeled de-veined,
- Vegetable oil or spray , to coat shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- lemon wedges
- minced parsley and/or chili flakes (optional)
- In a bowl add the shrimp, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat all of the shrimp evenly. Add shrimp to air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 400°F for about 10-14 minutes, gently shaking and flipping halfway, depending on size of shrimp.
- Add the cooked shrimp to bowl, squeeze lemon juice on top. Sprinkle parsley and/or chili flakes and serve hot. So good!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).