Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast
Air fryer frozen breaded chicken breasts are easy to air fry crispy and perfect. The outside breading is fantastic and the inside is delicious. Air frying the breaded chicken breasts is way better than cooking them in the oven.
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast
The hot circulating air from the air fryer makes them crispy and amazing. It’s also quicker because you don’t have to pre-heat the regular large oven for just a few of the breast fillets. The circulating hot air fryer air cooks the chicken wonderfully and it’s a great way to get a quick and easy dinner on the table. Add some homemade gravy or a side of veggies and you have a great quick and easy chicken dinner in minutes. There’s so many different brands out there so have fun with your favorite ones. We especially love the fact that these air fryer frozen breaded chicken breasts healthier than deep frying, which we talk about below.
Video: Air Fried Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast
Healthy Air Fried Frozen Breaded Chicken Breasts
It’s way healthier to air fry those chicken fillets than deep frying them. We did a test and the air fried version comes out just as delicious as deep frying. But it’s way healthier to use the air fryer because you don’t have all the greasy oil from deep frying. You’ll be super happy with the results without the fatty deep fried version. Give it a try and you’ll be hooked at cooking all the frozen chicken products with the air fry method. Hope you enjoy these air fryer frozen breaded chicken breasts for dinner soon!
Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 2 Frozen Breaded Chicken Breasts
- Place the frozen breaded chicken breasts in the air fryer basket. Make sure they aren't overlapping. No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 400°F/205°C for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and then continue to cook at 400°F/205°C for another 2-6 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen – Do not thaw first.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. Lay in a single layer.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches of chicken back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the chicken might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to flip/toss as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
You Might also Love These Great Air Fryer Meals
Here’s some more great chicken recipes for ya! Hope you enjoy our air fryer recipes and please share your yummy images with us on social media!
This post was originally published in 2019 and was updated in 2021.