Air Fryer Green Beans
We’re fans of green beans over here and can eat it several times a week! These green beans are crazy good and super easy air fryer recipe! Low carb and delicious, our air fryer green beans are a favorite anytime of year.
Easy Air Fried Green Beans in Air Fryer
One you learn to quickly cook these air fried green beans, you’ll be obsessed. These air fried green beans are so cooked perfectly without having to blanche them. The texture is plump and perfect. If you like crispy green beans with a little bit of char, then just cook them for a little longer! The olive oil and garlic flavor on them is fantastic but squeeze a little lemon juice for a brighter flavor.
Video Making Green Beans in the Air Fryer:
Perfect Healthy Air Fryer Side Dish
Low carb, delicious and perfect if you’re a vegetarian. Or these green beans are perfect to serve with steak, chicken or any meal that you want a quick veggie side dish. You’ll love serving these green beans on Holidays or Thanksgiving because they don’t require an oven or stove. That’s one of the benefits of having this amazing appliance as a back up cooking device. If you are already lacking stove top or oven space to cook side dishes, then these green beans are perfect. And as with most Air Fryer recipes, cooking them in the air fryer makes everyday cooking quick, clean-up easy, and still delicious!
How To Step-By-Step Photos
- Use fresh green beans, they taste so much better. Sure, you can use frozen green beans but they are often more mushy
- Wash and cut green beans. Add oil and seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Air fry until tender and crispy or until it’s to your preferred texture.
- All recipe details with step by step photos are in the recipe box below.
Healthy Air Fryer Green Beans
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh green beans , ends trimmed and halved
- 1-2 Tablespoons (15 ml) olive oil or spray
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Fresh lemon slices
- Trim ends of green beans and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Combine green beans, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to make sure ingredinets are combined. Toss the green beans in the marinade then lay the green beans in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Air Fry 360°F for about 10-14 minutes depending on your preferred doneness. Toss and shake about 2 times during cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with lemon slices or wedges
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Here’s some more healthy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer Thanksgiving recipes
- Frozen garlic bread in the air fryerFrozen garlic bread in the air fryer
- Hope you enjoy all our recipes and please share in the comments below. Thank you so much!
3 Comments on “Air Fryer Green Beans”
Seriously the best green beans recipe ever! My green beans came out to perfection!
I love green beans and I love my air fryer! Putting the two together was pure yumminess!
This was super tasty in the air fryer. I loved how crispy it came out.