Burgers in the Air Fryer : Easy Recipes
Making burgers in the air fryer is so quick and simple, it’s a game changer. From juicy hamburgers in the air fryer to cheeseburger and sliders, our favorite appliance doesn’t disappoint! If you don’t have a grill, the air fryer is going to change your burger world. We have turkey burger recipes and plant based burger recipes using vegan patties!
Easy Air Fryer Beef Burger Recipes and Sliders
Check out our big collection of –> burger recipes in the air fryer.
From frozen patties to making fresh beef patties, we have all the great recipes for you! Including some tips for air frying frozen White Castle Sliders!
- Fresh hamburgers in the air fryer are super easy to make. Here’s our recipe for air frying burgers or cheeseburgers
- Air frying frozen beef burgers is simple.
- Homemade sliders are perfect smaller bites as appetizers or for kids. Check out our air fryer sliders recipe from scratch!
- Love White Castle sliders? Air frying frozen white castle sliders is WAY better than the microwave method.
Video: Air Fried Beef Hamburgers Recipe
How to Make Turkey Burgers in the Air Fryer
We love turkey burgers! They’re lighter and healthier when compared to other meat patties.
- make your own fresh turkey patties with our air fryer turkey burgers recipe
- can you air fry the turkey patties from frozen? Yes! Here’s how to air fry frozen turkey burger patties
- Trader Joe’s air fried turkey burger patties are simple and delicious
- Make it healthy by wrapping the patties for a low carb keto friendly turkey burger wrap
Air Fried Plant Based Burgers
Veggie and plant based burgers have some a long way! With new types of plant based proteins, the options for plant based patties are plenty! From fresh to frozen pre-made plant based meat patties, we have all the recipes for you to enjoy.
Air Fryer Amazing Burgers
- 1.25 lb. (567 g) ground beef
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire , fish sauce, or soy sauce (fish sauce is our favorite)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt , or to taste
- Lots of black pepper
- oil spray , for coating
- 4 Buns , + optional cheese, pickles, lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado, cooked bacon etc.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 380°F/193°C for about 4-5 minutes.
- In bowl, combine beef, garlic, garlic powder Worcestershire sauce (or sauce of choice), salt and pepper. Mix everything until just combined.
- Divide and flatten into 4 patties about 4” wide (don't pack the patties too firmly or else you'll have a dense burger – form just enough so that the patty holds its shape). Spray both sides with oil and spray the air fryer basket. If you have a smaller air fryer, you’ll might need to cook in two batches.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for about 8-12 minutes, flip after 6 minutes. Cook to your preference or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F/71°C. Timing will vary depending on thickness of patties and individual air fryer model.
- For Cheeseburgers: add the slices of cheese on top of the cooked patties. Air fry at 380°F/193°C for about 30 seconds to 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- For best juiciness, cover the patties and let rest for about 3 minutes. While patties are resting, warm the buns in the air fryer at 380°F/193°C for about 1 minute. Serve on buns, topped with your favorite burger toppings.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).