Best Air Fryer Pork Parmigiana Recipe
Have you cooked our air fryer chicken parmesan and Air Fried Breaded Pork Chops ? If so, then these Air fried Italian pork chops are for you! We know you’ll love this pork parmigiana for your next family diner. Our air fried pork recipes are so popular that we’ve been working around the clock to bring you more! What is pork parmigiana? Pork parmigiana is a popular Italian breaded pork chops recipe that is always a family favorite. The final results of our tests is this Air fryer version to make dinner easier and quicker. After a long day of work, just pull out the prepped ingredients and you have a fantastic homemade meal.
Watch the Video making the Pork Parmigiana in the Air Fryer
Easy Italian Pork Chops Recipe in Air Fryer
Air Fried Italian Pork is so simple, they’ll quickly become a family favorite. There’s all types of bread crumbs. You can use regular bread crumbs, Italian bread crumbs or even flaky Japanese panko bread crumbs. They all result in a crispy outside texture and juicy on the inside. What helps these Air fried breaded pork parmigiana juicy is the egg coating. All it takes is a few steps and a few simple ingredients to get a fantastic pork dinner on the table.
How to Make Air Fried Pork Parmigiana
- Step one: Season the pork chops. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and parsley.
- Two: Coat pork chops with egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Spray with oil on both sides of the coated pork chops.
- Three: Add breaded pork chops to air fryer basket. Air fry and voila! Crispy Italian crusted pork chops. Add cheese and sauce if desired.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below that you can print out.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Hope you enjoy our Air Fryer Italian Pork recipe! Here’s more Italian Recipes to try.
Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops Parmigiana
- 3 (6 oz.) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs , approximately
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley , plus more for optional garnish
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray , for coating the pork chops
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce , heated
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip each pork chop in egg and then dredge it in the breadcrumb mixture, coating completely. Lightly spray both sides of coated pork chops with cooking spray right before cooking.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 380°F for 4 minutes. This will give the breaded pork chops a great sear.
- Lay pork chops in Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 8-12 minutes. After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the pork chops and then continue cooking for the remainder of time or until golden and internal temperature reaches 145-160°F.
- Top with cheese and air fry for 2 more minutes to melt the cheese. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches & not pre-heating before first batch , the first batch will take longer to cook.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
- Preheating the Air Fryer is preferable. If you don’t preheat, add more time to the cooking.