Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Easy Air Fried Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chops don’t have to be dry. If you love pork chops like we do, you’re in for a real treat with juicy air fried pork chops. Our recipe for air fryer pork chops is so simple and delicious, you’ll be blown away. Pork chops can often be tough and dry. Or sometimes you might be using a lot of oil or butter just to get the chops to be juicy. You don’t have to worry anymore about dry pork chops because these are juicy and easy pork chops. Air fryer pork chops come out tender, juicy and always perfect. It’s fantastic about how little oil is required to make these pork chops tender. When compared to other methods, healthy pork chops in the air fryer is totally possible. We hardly used any oil in these air fried pork chops and they were some of the best we’ve ever had!
Watch the Video making Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Pork Chops in Air Fryer
- Follow our easy step by step photos that we created for you!
- All recipe time and temperature details are in the recipe box below. We talk about different thicknesses of the pork chops.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Three 6 ounce (Three 170 g) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil , or other preferred oil
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- Spray or lightly coat the pork chops with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Lay pork chops in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 10-14 minutes flipping the pork chops at the halfway cooking point.
- Test for desired doneness, and cook a little more if desired. Serve warm.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Super EASY–> AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Awesome crispy air fried brussels sprouts with little oil. Yum!
- Healthy and Super Easy Air Fried Baked Salmon Recipe
Best easy dinner recipes:
- Amazing honey garlic chicken drumsticks for the whole family!
- Fantastic oatmeal cream pies desserts!
- Banana bread for sharing!
- Vietnamese iced coffee for coffee lovers!
Popular recipes for dinner: