Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Pork chops don’t have to be dry. If you love pork chops like we do, you’re in for a real treat with juicy air fried pork chops. Our recipe for air fryer pork chops is so simple and delicious, you’ll be blown away.
Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chops can often be tough and dry. Or sometimes you might be using a lot of oil or butter just to get the chops to be juicy. You don’t have to worry anymore about dry pork chops because these are juicy and easy pork chops. These come out tender, juicy and always perfect. It’s fantastic about how little oil is required to make these pork chops tender. When compared to other methods, healthy pork chops is totally possible. We hardly used any oil in these air fried pork chops and they were some of the best we’ve ever had! Here’s our air fryer pork tenderloin recipe to enjoy.
Video: Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
Tips on How to Cook Pork Chops in Air Fryer
- With so many different cuts and thicknesses of pork chops, everyone can have slightly different results.
- Follow our timing below as the base timing and when your pork chops have an internal temperature of 150 degrees F, they’re ready to eat. If you like your chops cooked a bit more, then add aditional 1 minute of air frying time.
- Don’t overcook your pork chops because they’ll be tough and dry. Once you cook your first batch you’ll know what timing is best for your specific cut of chops and specific model of air fryer.
- Try different seasonings like steak seasoning or curry powder for an international flavor.
- All recipe time and temperature details are in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Three 6 ounce (Three 170 g) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil , or other preferred oil
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- Spray or lightly coat the pork chops with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Put pork chops in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 10-14 minutes, flipping the pork chops at the halfway cooking point.
- Test for desired doneness, and cook a little more if desired until internal temperature is 150°F.
- Allow pork chops to rest for about 3 minutes then serve warm with your favorite side dish.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Why Did Your Chops Come Out Dry?
They were definitely over cooked. It’s probably because they’re the very thin chops and they needed to be cooked a little less. When you try it again, reduce timing a bit until the chops are cooked to your liking. Also, adding a little more oil spray or coating of oil on the chops will help keep them juicy during cooking.
Super Easy Recipes:
- Awesome crispy air fried brussels sprouts with little oil. Yum!
- Healthy and Super Easy Air Fried Baked Salmon Recipe
- One-Pot Pork Chops w/ Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- Simple Oven Roast Pork Tenderloin Roast
- Yummy Grilled Pork Shoulder Steak
- Grilled Garlic Pork Chops
- Easy Grilled Asian Chili Garlic Pork Chops
- Amazing Crispy Homemade Air Fryer French Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- This recipe was originally published in 2019.