Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe (with or without veggies)
Our air fryer pork tenderloin recipe is super easy. It’s a great way to have a wholesome and delicious dinner ready for the whole family.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Air fried pork tenderloin is a real game changer, especially if you like your pork to have a nice outside sear or crust. The hot circulating air of the air fryer cooks pork tenderloin wonderfully and it’s a game changer. Add carrots and potatoes for a complete hearty meal. Or leave out the carrots and potatoes for a keto, low carb air fryer pork tenderloin dinner. Add asparagus or zucchini to complete the keto friendly meal. The possibilities are endless and it’ll be hard to go back to cooking this pork roast any other way.
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer (Tips)
- Tenderloins vary in size, so adjust your timing if you’re using a tenderloin that’s larger than 1 pound. Our recipe is based off a 1 pound tenderloin.
- Air fryer models vary too and some cook hotter. So if you’re cooking your first tenderloin, check often to make sure it’s not overcooked. From there, you’ll know more about what the best time is based on your specific air fryer.
- Add what ever personal seasonings, spices or rubs that you want. If you’re using a dry rub, are sure to oil spray the rubbed tenderloin when you cook it so the herbs don’t burn.
- For a low carb, keto version use keto friendly veggies like asparagus and zucchini.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin with Carrots, Potatoes and Onion Gravy
FOR THE TENDERLOIN:
- 1 – 1.5 lb. (454 – 680 g) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 lb. (227 g) potatoes , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large carrot , cut into 1” cubes
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) dried herbs
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon (2.5-5 ml) salt , or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) black pepper
FOR THE GRAVY:
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 medium onion , diced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) flour
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- In large bowl combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Whisk ingredients together. Add tenderloin, potatoes and carrots. Stir to coat everything with marinade.
- Lay tenderloin, potatoes and carrots in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 370°F/190°C for 15 minutes. Flip the tenderloin and stir the vegetables.
- Continue to Air Fry for another 10-15 minutes, or to your preferred doneness or until center temperature reaches 145-160°F (63-71°C). It is best to use an instant read thermometer to check the tenderloin's doneness.
- WHILE PORK IS COOKING, MAKE THE GRAVY: Heat large skillet on medium heat. Melt the butter and add onions. Cook onions until golden and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Stir onions often so they don’t burn.
- Whisk together flour and broth until well combined. Pour the mixture into the pan. Add Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to Low, stirring often, and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes depending on your preferred thickness. When pork and vegetables are finished cooking, transfer to a platter and cover. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm with gravy on top.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
If you make any of our recipes please let us know in the comments below. Or if you have a photo, tag us at #airfryerworld on social media because we’d love to see your delicious creations!