Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Corn-on-The-Cob
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Corn Recipe
If you love bacon AND corn, our simple air fryer bacon wrapped corn on the cob recipe perfect. The combination of flavors is amazing, as every bite of corn has bacon. Seriously, the flavors and textures are great and very similar to grilling without all the fuss and clean-up. Sure, grilling the corn is always better. But if you’re wanting something quick and equally delicious, air frying is a great option. If you’ve already air fried corn on the cob, then you know this is already a delicious dish. The extra step of wrapping the corn in bacon is worth the effort. You won’t be sorry and just might find that this will be one of your go-to snacks or side dishes all year long!
Video: Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Corn
Tips for Air Frying Bacon Wrapped Corn:
- Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the corn and the size of your air fryer. So if you’re unsure, try cooking maybe 1-2 corns first and test the time that works best for your preferred corn texture. Don’t cook a whole big batch on your first try. You might end up with a batch that you don’t like.
- If you’re using a thick-cut bacon, cooking time will be a little longer
- You can wrap up to 3 pieces of bacon per whole fresh corn. Though the bacon will overlap, once it cooks it will shrink.
- Use applewood smoked bacon for extra flavor!
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Corn on The Cob
- 2-4 ears fresh corn , shucked and cleaned
- 2-8 slices bacon , depending on how much corn & if you do double bacon or not
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- oil spray or olive oil
- Cut end of corn to fit air fryer basket. If needed for smaller air fryer, cut the corn in half
- Coat all sides of the corn with light oil spray (if you’re using only 1 bacon strip/ear). If needed, make sure to spray the ends of the corn is where it can often get dry.
- Wrap bacon around the corn. Skewer one toothpick to secure each end of bacon to corn. Skewer the toothpick side-ways into the corn and bacon so it does’t stick up too much. (see our photos for the technique).
- For 2 corn - Air Fry at 380°F for 12-16 minutes, flipping halfway.For 4 corn - Air Fry at 380°F for 14-20 minutes, flipping halfway. Cook until bacon is crisp and corn is tender. (Cooking time will depend on size of corn, how full air fryer basket is, & different models/sizes of air fryers).Remove toothpicks before eating. Add butter if desired and enjoy!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Here’s more of our great Air fryer corn recipes!
If you make any of our recipes, please let us know below in the comments! We love your feedback. And if you have a photo, please share it with us on our social media channels! We’d love to share it with our food community. Thanks so much Friends and happy cooking to you and your family!