Ultimate Air Fryer Gift Guide 2023: Must-Haves for the Newbie and the Obsessed
Looking to give the ultimate air fryer gift? Or maybe treat yourself to something nice? Look no further. We have the ultimate gift guide for the air fryer obsessed or the newbie who is looking to get started. If it’s for someone who seems to have everything related for the air fryer, we found a few cool new tools that they might be wowed by. Our air fryer gift guide is a great resource!
Best Air Fryers Gift Guide
There’s so many things to consider when it comes to buying your first air fryer or as a gift. Read our detailed discussion here to help make the best decision. After reading our tips, here’s why we came up with our top list of air fryers:
For The Tiny Kitchen or Single Person: These 2 quart sized air fryers are super small and work for reheating single serving leftovers, frozen foods or small portions. It’s ideal for the single person who isn’t looking to cook a meal, but rather to just re-heat foods to make them crispy.
For Small Kitchens or Servings (2-3 people): these 3-4 quart size fryers are a great size to cook about 2 servings of chicken or fish with a few veggies on the side. These are also great for re-heating foods such as pizza, bread and air frying frozen foods. Serving sizes are reasonable servings as suggested by national nutritional guidelines.
For 3-4 people: We suggest 5-7 quart size models or the oven/rack styles. You can cook more food for larger groups without having to cook in as many batches.
For 5-6 people: If you’re wanting to cook fresh food from scratch for a big family of about 4-6 servings, we suggest the large Oven-style, Rack, Countertop or Toaster style air fryer ovens. These models have at least 2 racks to cook on and some of them are large enough to use standard 8″ or 9″ cake pans, pie dishes and casserole bakeware. Just double check the dimensions before you buy the air fryer to fit your existing dish ware.
For Specialty Large Meat Meals: If you’re wanting to cook up to a 15 pound whole turkey, large roasts or rack of ribs, these are perfect. They can feed a crowd with less fuss and no oil or less grease!
What are the Best Turkey Air Fryers?
– For outside use only. This type of oil less air fryer is fueled by a propane tank. It cooks a great turkey as well as ribs, whole chicken, etc. If you are able to cook outside, this is the best way to cook a turkey.
Our recipe for air frying a whole turkey in Char-Broil Big Easy is here.
-12-19 qt. Halogen/Infrared Air Fryer. Cooks a 16 lb. turkey beautifully. Plus you can cook the gravy using the turkey drippings in the same vessel after your turkey is done and resting.
Our recipe (gravy included) for air frying a whole turkey in a halogen/infrared air fryer is here.
For Pressure Cooker Lovers: Air Fryer Lids – The newest toy for your pressure cooker. You can use your existing pressure cooker and these air fryer lids to fit on top. These lids make it easy to air fry food or crisp food that was cooked in your pressure cooker. They’re a convenient way of adding an air fryer feature to your cooking without having to invest in a dedicated air fryer. If you’re limited on space and are already a fan of pressure cooking, these lids are great.
Best Air Fryer Accessories
If you don’t own an air fryer yet, here’s our discussion on the best air fryers. There’s lots of easy meals to look forward to and with the help of awesome accessories, you can indulge in lots of foods you never thought of air frying. Take your food to another level! You can air fry foods that you didn’t think you could cook in this appliance.
Here’s some great fun tools for you or for gifts:
- Air Fryer Perforated Silicone Mats: These mats are fantastic for keeping food from sticking on your air fryer basket or wire racks. Because they’re food grade silicone, they can cook up to 430°F and are food safe. Best of all, cleaning is super duper easy! Cooking delicate foods like fish is great because the fish releases easy without tearing. And did we mention how easy these silicone mats are easy to clean? Oh yes, we did. That alone is worth the price. We’ve designed these to have a bunch of stylish colors, because who wants a boring kitchen?
- We have lots of great free recipes on our site, but we also have a series of Air Fryer e-books that are fantastic for anyone who wants to cook more fresh wholesome meals. Check them out here: Air Fryer Low Carb e-Cookbook, Air Fryer Easy Meals e-cookbook, and Air Fryer Holiday e-cookbook.
- This 12 piece accessory kit for larger air fryers (5.3qt-5.8qt) has so many great starter pieces we talk about below. You can buy the whole set or some individual pieces with the links we provide below.
- Here’s the accessory kit for smaller air fryers that range from 3.2-3.7 qt. air fryers.
- Parchment sheets. We love these using parchment sheets to keep certain foods from sticking like fried chicken, wings and other meats. Read our article on 10 reasons on why you should be using parchment when air frying. Make sure to follow your manufacturers suggested safe use of parchment sheets. And don’t ever pre-heat your air fryer with solo parchments sheets. They will fly around, hit the heating element and burn.
- Silicone pots to replace parchment paper. This is another option to keep food from sticking to your bucket, trays or racks.
- 2″ deep Baking Pans or “pizza pan”. These are perfect for cooking scrambled eggs, baked eggs, deep dish cookies or anything that needs a shallow pan. They come in different sizes, so make sure to buy the right size for your air fryer.
- Deep Baking Pans: Cake pans or barrel pans. Not just for baking small cakes, these are great for making cheesy dips. The high sides keeps the dips from boiling over during air frying.
- Skewers and rack. Making skewers or kebabs are fantastic in the air fryer!
- Tortilla Stand for Crispy Tacos – Yes, it’s true can make crispy tacos! It’s such a cool way to easily make crispy taco shells without having to deep fry them in greasy oil.
- Silicone Trivet. This is valuable to place your hot air fryer basket on so you don’t melt or ruin your countertop.
- Silicone Tongs. If you have a non-stick or ceramic lined air fryer pan, you need these. They won’t scratch your surfaces and will help prolong the life of your baskets
- Air Fryer Time and Temp Cheat Sheets. These are a quick and simple reference guide for simple foods. But beware, not all air fryer models cook the same, so you’ll have to make adjustments.
- Silicon muffin or cupcake cups. We love these for cupcakes, muffins or baked eggs. Read our detailed article on how to cook baked eggs in air fryer.
- Pizza pan from the 3.2qt. – 3.7qt Accessory Set (7″ size) – This very versatile little pan can serve up to 4 large eggs. The low pan allows the eggs to cook quicker too.
- Wilton Mini Silicone Tart Molds- Small and perfect for one large egg per mold. Ideal for multiple single-egg servings. If you’re wanting to add milk and other ingredients, these might be too small.
- Jumbo Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups- Works great for more ambitious baked eggs where you want to do a double egg or extra bacon, spinach, cheese, sausage, yum…
- Large Bakerpan Smooth Sided Silicone Baking Cups- Same as the Jumbo sized silicone cups, except these don’t look like muffin cups. They have straight edges for easier cleaning.
- Standard Size OXO Silicone Baking Cup- These are awesome because they have little handles for easier holding. But they only come in small sizes, so ideal for single egg servings.
- Standard Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups- Adorable and great for single egg servings.
Air fryer Gift Guide: Best Oil Spray Bottle
The best oils are high smoke point (or flashpoint) oils that won’t burn at high temperatures. What does this mean? Some oils start smoking at high temperatures and because air fryer cooking has the cooking element/coils close to the foods, smoking and burning can often occur. Using a high smoke point oil that won’t smoke at high temps will give better tasting foods and less smoking issues.
- We talk about the best oils to use here. Read our detailed write up on the best oils for air frying.
- You’ll need a quality oil spray bottle to refill oil. Here’s two of our favorites, though we lean towards the EVO brand because it does spray a little more evenly.
They’re not the prettiest, but they’re functional and spritz oil great! They don’t clog up like the cheapie ones. There are several bottle types, but they all seem to have the same great spray head. Gives a good dispersed spray. Easily our kitchen favorite and it works great for grilling too!
This pump style glass bottle sprayer has work great for us too, and didn’t clog up over time as much as many other brands we’ve used and is more stylish looking. Though it doesn’t hold as much oil and you’ll need to pump it before spraying, it’ll look nicer on your counter for those who love design.
Hope you enjoyed our air fryer gift guide. Check out more of our Air Fryer 101 Trouble Shooting Guides and Tips
What is your favorite air fryer? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to share this air fryer gift guide? Please don’t copy it. Just share the link, credit and link back to this copyrighted article. We’ve have issues with people stealing our words and content (photos) and putting their logos on it and putting on their blogs or posts. It’s wrong to do this. We put a lot of time and research into this so sharing is caring! Thank you so much.