Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower
Love spicy vegetables? Then you’ll love this air fryer spicy cauliflower recipe. This cauliflower is quick to make and it’s an easy air fried cauliflower recipe with sriracha or your favorite hot sauce. Air fryer sriracha cauliflower is sure to be one of your favorite vegetable side dishes.
Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower Recipe: EASY
This is seriously one of the easiest vegetable recipes in the air fryer to make. To make it even quicker, just prep all the cauliflower florets by cutting them to size. Make the marinade ahead of time too. So when you’re ready to cook, all you need to do is to toss the cauliflower in the marinade and start air frying. Within about 15 minutes you’ll have a delicious crispy batch of low carb and keto friendly cauliflower in the air fryer as a side dish.
- You can use sriracha hot sauce
- Tobasco and Tapatio are good spice options
- How about chili crunch or chili oil? Sure, you can use that just make sure to add it at the end over the cooked cauliflower. Don’t air fry with the chili crunch because it will burn during air frying.
Video: Recipe for Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower
More Spicy Flavors
If you want to have more fresh spicy flavors, drizzle extra hot sauce on top of the air fried cauliflower. Air frying the hot sauce onto the cauliflower will give a nice toasty, charred spice flavor. If you’d rather not have a charred texture, then just save the hot sauce until the end.
Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 lbs. – 680g), cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame seed oil
- Lime wedges , optional for serving
- salt , optional to taste
- black pepper , optional to taste
- Fresh chopped herbs (such as mint, cilantro, Thai basil) , optional for serving
- Put the cauliflower in a large bowl. Add the oil, hot sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame seed oil to the cauliflower. Toss the cauliflower with the sauce until it completely soaks it all up (there shouldn't be any sauce left pooling at the bottom of the bowl).
- Put the cauliflower in the air fryer basket/tray and spread evenly.
- Air Fry at 360°F/182°C for 10 minutes. Gently shake or turn the cauliflower.
- Continue to Air Fry for another 2-8 minutes or cooked to your preferred texture.
- Taste for seasoning & add salt & pepper or other seasonings if desired. Serve with optional lime wedges and topped with optional chopped herbs. Enjoy!!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Nutrition Information per Serving
What to Serve with Air Fried Cauliflower
- Air fryer sriracha cauliflower is great on their own as a low carb snack.
- They’re also perfect as a side dish to rice, pasta or grilled meats.
- How about making cauliflower tacos? or in a quesadilla? We tried it and the results were fantastic. The possibilities are endless with healthy cauliflower.
- Add the cauliflower to a salad for more vegetables and flavor.
- There’s so many different varieties of cauliflower to choose from!