Air Fryer Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
Air Fryer Lamb Chops are perfect to air fry. The hot circulating air cooks these chops up quick and juicy. Our whole recipe team was obsessed with these chops during lunch.
Air Fryer Lamb Chops Recipe
Seriously, the simplicity of this recipe combined with the flavorful rosemary and garlic marinade is outstanding. It’s a great go-to dinner for a busy weeknight. You can purchase individual lamb chops or just buy a rack and cut it yourself. The best part about this meal is that it’s a great elegant dinner that you can prep ahead of time. We talk more about this below.
Video: Juicy & Amazing Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
How to Air Fry Lamb Chops and Make-Ahead
- You can make the marinade ahead of time and refrigerate.
- Prep the lamb chops by cutting them or buying them pre-cut.
- When you’re ready to air fry, just add the lamb chops to the marinade and marinate for a few minutes. Ideally, you want to marinate the chops for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat the air fryer so the lamb chops can get a great sear.
- Monitor the lamb chops frequently if you like them rare or medium rare. These chops cook very very quickly so you don’t want to walk away from the chops and have them in the air fryer heat for too long. Even if the air fryer is turned off and you don’t return soon, the residual heat will easily overcook the lamb chops.
- Follow the recipe details below in the recipe box and you can print the recipe too!
Different Marinade Ideas for Lamb Chops
There’s so many other marinade options or you can use your favorite spice mix. If you’re using any type of spice mix, just make sure to spray the outside of the chops after you add the spices. That way the spices are hydrated and they won’t burn as much during air frying. Add some side dishes to this meal like air fryer asparagus or other air fried vegetables. Within minutes you can have a complete air fryer meal!
Easy Air Fryer Lamb Recipes
We love air fryer lamb and have two other great recipe ideas for you. We have lamb loin chops in the air fryer with a chimichurri sauce. If you love rack of lamb, try our air fryer rack of lamb with a mustard parmesan crust. The flavor on the rack of lamb is fantastic with the tang of the mustard and the flavorful crisp parmesan on the outside.
Air Fryer Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
- 1.25 lbs. (567 g) rack of lamb , about 7-8 chops
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) garlic powder or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt , or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) black pepper , or to taste
- Pat dry the lamb rack. Remove silver skin from underside of ribs if needed. Cut into individual chops.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, & pepper. Add the lamb and gently toss to coat in marinade. Cover and marinate for about 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 380°F/195°C for 4 minutes. Spray air fryer basket/tray with oil spray and place lamb chops in a single layer, making sure not to overlap the meat.
- Air Fry at 380°F/195°C for 8 minutes, flip and air fry for another 3-6 minutes, or to your preferred doneness. Serve warm.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Nutrition Information per Serving
Freezing leftover lamb chops
If you have any leftovers, it’s easy to freeze these for another meal. Store them in airtight plastic containers or bags. Before eating, take them out of the freezer and let them thaw in the fridge overnight. Then when you’re ready to serve, just sear them on a hot pan for a few minutes.
If you make any of our recipes please share in the comments below! We also love seeing your pictures so tag us on social media. We would love to share with our obsessed air fryer community! Thanks and happy air frying, friends!